Saturday, January 5, 2013

Amazing week of Miracles

God has worked immeasurably more than we can ever ask or imagine!

He has been wowing people all over this week with the speed in which he moved his hand on Benji's transplant. Five days after arriving in Saint Louis, On New Year's day 15 years to the day after finding out that 2 week old Benji had Cystic Fibrosis God provided a new set of lungs for this courageous young man.
We are overwhelmed, teary eyed and shaking our heads in amazement at such a gift.

God's fingerprints are everywhere in this process and we are praising him for his faithfulness.

So this week I am going to just post a link to my sister's caringbridge site.

It will give you the most recent update on Benji.

Please continue to hold Benji and all the family in your prayers and hearts.
Thank you so much!



http://www.caringbridge.org/in/benji/


1 comment:

  1. What an amazing story. I'll be watching to celebrate Benji's progress!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com