Friday, August 24, 2012

What happens in the car wash...

It's been a good week.
But some of it has been hard.
Not like life and death stuff.

Just growing pains.

I'm not telling you anything new because if you've lived, you've felt them too.

Well, God prompted me to start praying and fasting for some relationships.

And then he showed up in an odd place.

Wouldn't you know? He spoke to me in the car wash when this song came on the radio.
It was exactly what I needed when I needed it.
And just like the water washing over my car his Spirit washed over my soul.

I'm sharing it with you because I think maybe he wants to wash this powerful song over some of your weary hearts tonight.

Sometimes we start praying for one thing, and God shows us something  completely opposite.

 I have a great hope
I believe.
I know without a shadow of a doubt...that one day...

One sweet day, there will be restoration.
I have this hope.
With Grace and Mercy as the Measuring stick of what I strive for.
I live with hope.

http://youtu.be/mpe6Q-QVsoQ


If you want to listen to this song by 10th avenue, click on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com