Thursday, February 2, 2012

Grown up Cheesy Chicken Croissants

Do you have a "go to meal".

When my kids were little this was made at least every other week.

Cheesy Chicken Croissants.

It was so easy and I knew they would eat it without fuss.

Well this week I decided to make it again because

1. I was feeling a need to be affirmed in the kitchen.
2. I didn't have time to make grilled chicken.
3. Because I had everything on hand.

But I made it with a twist.

I added leftover ham and bacon to it....Yes. I. Did.

So here it is.
I'll call it...
Grown up Cheesy Chicken Croissants

2 cans of croissants
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup Sour cream
1/2 cup milk
3/4 Cup diced cooked ham
1 pint of cooked chicken and the broth
1 8 oz cheddar cheese...shredded
1/2 lb baked bacon( I bake this on a baking sheet in the oven while my casserole bakes. For like 15 minutes)
Place your croissants on bottom of 9 x 13 baker

Mix soups,sour cream,milk,ham,chicken in a bowl and pour over the croissants.

Bake for 40 min at 350.
Take out of oven and put cheese and crumbled bacon on top. Bake for 5 more minutes.
It's really very good.



And your family may love it as much as mine does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com