Saturday, December 3, 2011

WHAT FORGIVENESS IS NOT

This was a message by Mark Driscoll.

It was so good I thought I'd share it with you today.

It is true we will all have to journey down the path of forgiveness many times through our life.
It is one thing that sets Christianity apart from other religions. Jesus Came to forgive sinners and calls us to do the same. The question becomes How do we do that?
Maybe we want to but it's just so hard we give up.
Or Maybe we don't really want to at all. So we've just decided we'll keep a private stash of buried yuck in our hearts.
I don't know what you've been told but I believe that forgiveness is actually often more important for the forgiver than the forgiven.

So the question is What is Forgiveness?
And What Forgiveness is not.

Have a looksee at the video.
I think he is spot on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com