Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Starlight gal


We have been spending numerous weekends and evenings getting freshman to her great love.....

Show Choir.

She has become passionate about it. And she does well. I'm glad she has something she loves. The group of ladies are very talented and they have gotten progressively better with each performance!

Over Spring Break they will travel to New York City to compete. Freshman is beyond herself with excitement! It will be a trip of a lifetime.

Here are some pictures I captured of their performance and after shots last week.

[gallery order="DESC"]

Yes Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Dale, Cousin Jasmine and hijacker Gene. Gotta have one hijacked picture! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com