Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas and New Years Festivities

What a relaxing Christmas break!


Here are some things we did over the past 2 weeks.

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were spent with my extended family.

Sledding down the hill...



[caption id="attachment_1470" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Dale is always Amazed by the gift he receives! "]Micah and Landon
[/caption]

The Kids are multiplying..... Not from having more babies....Other ways....Multiplying.

We Had Lots of Family time.

[caption id="attachment_1473" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="We built gingerbread houses"][/caption]

And played games...Eucher,Golf,Rook,I doubt it, Take 1.... BOWLING.

We had brunch with some of our dear friends...


[caption id="attachment_1492" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Jacob, Kelsey and Malaina"][/caption]

J and I got free tickets to a Notre Dame Game.



And had Waaaay too many Good things to eat!


[caption id="attachment_1485" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="This was a new dip I made...I will be sharing it with you in another post"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1486" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="New Year's Eve Party"][/caption]

We stayed up like kids on New Year's Eve...What a blast!

[caption id="attachment_1487" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Sophie, Kaliee,Jack and Sam "][/caption]


[caption id="attachment_1490" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="5 Seconds to go...."][/caption]

Happy New Year!

To celebrate I tried to make a new dessert....

[caption id="attachment_1488" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="YUMMO! Jason was more than happy to find a new use for his torch!"][/caption]

It was great..and tomorrow it all ends.

But part of me is glad to have a normal routine again. Although I will miss having Sunday every day!



I do have a house-warming gift for one of you so come back on Tuesday for my give away!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com