Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!



Today I got this gift in the mail from my Friends over at Day Spring.
They are some of the neatest people you will ever meet!

If you haven't checked them out yet now would be an excellent time! They are having sale on their Christmas Merchandise!

Thank you to all who visited me at Incourage yesterday.

And for those who have entered the Carmel giveaway.

Remember there is still time to enter until Monday!

We started our Christmas celebrating yesterday and shall continue all weekend.

This season has been different for us. I can say with all certainty that we are right where we are supposed to be and that brings me peace. My greatest wish for you this year is that you find Jesus not just in the manger but as your closest friend, King of Kings, and Prince of peace.

He is the Messiah come to earth. That still brings tears to my eyes!

Hugs to you Bloggy Buds!



Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. You have such a beautiful family! Lots of smiles! Stopping by from undeservingrace.com I'd love to have you over for a visit...have a great week! {Tara}

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com