Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Carmel Winner and My New Blog

Well...
Christmas is over but our vacation is not. We are loving sleeping in, playing games, eating junk food, shopping with our gift cards, and staying up too late.

But I do have business to attend to so I had Freshman pick out a number and the lucky winner is

6!

My Neighbor!


So Linda I will be dropping off your Carmel's!
You so deserve them!

In other big news.

I am moving.
My blog that is.

I was introduced to Wordpress through blogging with incourage and I really like it so I am moving this operation over there. It has taken me some time to get used to it but I hope you will come over to my new house and make yourself right at home.
For those of you who have been following you can subscribe there as well. It just looks a little different.

I love having this interaction with all of you so I would hate if any of you get lost out there. Just email me at Rosyrose72@gmail.com if there is any problem.

It's been good blogger but It's time to say goodnight.

My new address is raisinpraise.wordpress.com

I may just throw a house warming party.

Come over and see.

2 comments:

  1. My Explorer won't let me open your new page... any ideas why? Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look. I admit, I was a stalker w/o commenting on your blog - Berta showed it to me long time ago and I loved to just read your thoughts. I know my cousin so much more now thru the computer. ha. And I'm a music lover too. Can't sing tho - unlike you. Just love to worship. Hope to see you soon. Troyer reunion cancelled tomorrow. =) We'll catch up with you another day.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com