Friday, October 29, 2010

I was Tagged...

My bloggy friend Linda tagged me with some questions....



I haven't done this for such a long time.


But it sounded like fun and I wanna be like Linda when I grow up so I thought I'd join.



1. What's your favorite time of day and why?

I have always loved night time. As a teen I loooved to stay up late and sleep in. As a young mom I loved to put those sweet little pea pods to bed so I could have a little time to myself. And now that I go to bed before my big kids I am starting to enjoy morning..well...mid morning.

So maybe it's the quiet I like:)


2. What has made you laugh lately?

I laugh when my kids say funny things. They make me laugh sometimes behind my hand and sometimes out loud. My main man is pretty funny too...He comes up with some laughable one liners but once again sometimes I just laugh inside cause I don't want to encourage his behavior but then again other times I just let it all out.:0


3. What was your favorite toy as a kid?

I played with a lot of doll type toys. Barbies, Paper dolls and baby dolls. The funny thing is I also loved playing ball and climbing trees. It must of been the strong male influence since I followed 2 brothers. While playing church you could find me sitting on the steps with my doll. I was the worship leader and my brother was the gun slinging preacher. We would have done well in the west.



4. What do you remember about your high school prom?

Well, technically we didn't have a prom because I was at a private school. We did have "banquets" though.

For my senior year... I went with a couple of my bff's and friends we invited along. To be real honest I don't remember much of it at all. I had a hot pink dress with a bow...stunning!

It was the 90's!


5.What would I find in your refrigerator right now?

Gracious! It needs to be cleaned out! Cheese, Oj, Apple Cider, ham, avocado, left over quiche, vanilla coke, milk, white chocolate creamer, lettuce, apples, grapes, sweet potatoes, butter, 3 jars of mayo???? mustard, bbq sauce, parm cheese, olives, garlic, lemon juice, cottage cheese, sour cream, grape jelly, eggs, smokielinks, juice box, bagels....


6. Which do you like better.. hands or feet.

It depends on whose. I love my guys feet. But let's face it...sometimes feet can be emmm..gross.
Toe Jam and smells can be overwhelming.


So maybe I should stick with hands.:)



7. What is the craziest thing you've ever done.


About 3 years ago we went white water rafting with some friends. That was nutty! Our raft tipped over during a very dangerous part of the river...
You can read about it in a previous post.




I thought I was gonna die.





I didn't.


..........................................


Phhewww... Now I better go clean out the fridge!

Happy Friday~

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing! ;o) I went to a Christian High School so we had "banquets" too! NO DANCIN' tho...HAHAH. Just reading your laugh answer made me smile. It is such a blessing to have so many reasons to smile and I hear ya on the hubby/laughter part. Especially with little b.o.y.s. watching to see how I'll react.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com