Thursday, August 5, 2010

I got news



I've got something to tell you...




Something is "On the Market" again....




After taking a 9 month break we have decided to try to sell our home again.




Part of me is dreeaaaaddding it!




But part of me is optimistic that this time it will be different.




I want to say that if you have heard the little rumor floating around that we are leaving the state we are unaware of that little factoid.




Jus' sayin!






But I will go on to say that if you sense God leading us somewhere please, please give us the heads up ~:)




Arms wide open that's how we feel...




That's kind of a good place to be right?


Not holding on too tightly is a place that I long to be. And right now I feel kind of like I'm in free fall mode....




So If you want a house in the country please look no further.




We would love to share ours with you!




3 comments:

  1. I LOVE what you said here:

    "Arms wide open that's how we feel..."

    great thought...we are in the same situation. I'll be praying for a quick sale...and God's amazing direction.

    Sweet peace to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speakin from experience, once you have moved away from "home", the sky is the limit:) We plan to move to Canada or out West in about 8-10 years to pursue another dream we have:)Hope your house-selling goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that front porch with a view!! Hope your house sells & that you have a clear & perfect peace with the next step.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com