Thursday, March 18, 2010

Girls Room Redo

I know I told you I was going to paint the girls room and I did but I still haven't posted pictures of before and after. The girls had really outgrown the look of the purple and green. It was really looking dated. But I really didn't want to spend a lot of money So I used a can of paint that I had purchased for another project last fall.

So here is a shot of the corner of the room before.....

































And after.....





































And then I found these pretty little things for 50% off~

I would love to find some good priced quilts for the beds yet.

Or I may make some.

And I would like to get a dainty chandelier for the light.

3 comments:

  1. It's so pretty...girly...but more "big girly."

    ReplyDelete
  2. well (sigh) beautiful, simply beautiful and not a sight I'll ever see around here...unless I can twist my hubster's arm for our room...yeah prolly not! great job and great finds!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com