Monday, March 1, 2010

Tom Sawyer's Island

We debated if we wanted to travel across the water to Tom Sawyer's Island.....
We decided to at just the last minute and we were so glad we did.
They only keep this island open until dark and we had like 20 minutes to spare....



















































They had all kinds of fun little mines, tunnels and bridges....




























Then of course we found the much loved fence painting episode.
Just having a little fun....


















Well, then we decided to put the kids to work....
How else were we going to pay to get off the island!!



















So we found the fort with all kinds of neat little passage ways and lookouts.



















I decided to play a little game of my own....

WHERE'S Waldo???????




What a fun little island....


































2 comments:

  1. And where is that? Disney?? I'm clueless. Looks like fun. :) SO glad you got to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes friend all at Disney:) All in one day:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com