Monday, February 22, 2010

Siesta Key....One of God's best creations

It turned out to be one of the coldest weeks we've ever spent in Florida but that didn't stop me from getting beach pictures.
We tried to take our sweatshirts off for the shot but can you see our teeth chattering?
It was quite chilly indeed!!!!




















The little one






Little brother




Big Brother




Big Sis






I have so many pictures I am overwhelmed!

I apologize if I blog on this for several weeks....





My husband, My friend.








2 comments:

  1. all such beautiful photos...the last one makes me do the happy *sigh*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new header too! So sweet. Your pictures of the kids are awesome!!! I so am going to copy you when we get there. So sorry you had a cold week...but you still got sun kissed cheeks and noses. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com