Monday, February 22, 2010

Fish Fry and Games....

One of the cool things about this trip was that my parents are living in Florida for the winter. So we got to spend some time with them.
My dad loves to fish so he had caught a bunch before we came.

My mom fried the yummy pucker lips in delicious
BUTTAH!!!!


Look at all that glorious golden grease!!!










And of course we played lots of table games...Late, Late nights.....


















My nephew Mike and his friend Hannah were here this week as well so we got to spend some fun times with them.....
Can I just tell you this kid is so funny! There is never a dull moment when he is present!
We love you Mike!!















And Micah enjoying a scrumptious cupcake for dessert.
It wasn't even his birthday but I'm afraid he may have eaten 3!
Yeah, give me the bad parent award...

But...

we're on vacation!


3 comments:

  1. GET ME a cupcake...I'm dyin' now after seeing that last photo. what a delightful vacation for you all. LOVE the header photo. your spot just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you bloggin' already about your trip. I just forget about checking your blog...because well you know for the last year you kinda were busy with other stuff. :) Glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my stomach literally and audibly growled when i saw that fish in all that butter .... oh my goodness YUM

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com