Saturday, November 28, 2009

Have I told you lately?

Have I told you lately how much you mean to me?

If it wasn't for you I would never have learned how to love.
If it wasn't for you I would have been more selfish then I already am.
If it wasn't for you I would have been afraid to express my opinion.
If it wasn't for you I would have no passion.
If it wasn't for you I would always feel like I've missed something.
If it wasn't for you I would never have learned how to resolve conflict... sometimes even with a shoe.
If it wasn't for you I would have never learned how to laugh at myself.
If it wasn't for you I would be lonely.
If it wasn't for you I would have never learned patience.
If it wasn't for you I would be lost.

Thank you my dearest family.....You truly are a gift!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful, true and touching words! and the shoe part sounds interesting. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...Rose. How sweet. I love it. Such true comments about family.

    So missed keeping up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com