Sunday, September 27, 2009

The little one

So this weekend Sophie was running around here in a little hat and I saw a photo opportunity.
I said, "Sophie, come over here and let me take your picture". She is always a very willing party to this kind of order so here she is sweetly smiling.
But I was completely unprepared for what she would do next. She went into a total unprompted photo shoot.....complete with attitude.
Oh yes, complete mystery girl...
With the "pouty" lips

And the scholar?

Oh my, so shy!

And thoughtful

Sweet as a peach!

And yet completely aloof


But what a fun little surprise miss brown eyes!


I love you my sweet little one!
You are my sugar pie!
And I love you up to the moon!

3 comments:

  1. very cute little one you have. Loved the pictures!!! So happy when you have time to blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very photogenic! and those eyes...watch out for the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rose! These pics are so cute! I wish my kiddos were into having their pictures taken!!!! Have a great night!

    www.wonderfullyblessedindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com