Saturday, June 13, 2009

He watches over You..

His Eye is on the Sparrow....


Why should I feel discouraged? Why should the shadows fall? Why should my heart be lonely? and long for heaven and home. When Jesus is my portion. A constant friend is he....
For his eye is on the sparrow, and I know he watches me.

His eye is on the sparrow. And I know he watches me.

I sing because I'm happy. I sing because I'm free.
For his eye is on the sparrow. And I know he watches me. Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable then them. Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Matt 6:26

1 comment:

  1. True True True! Great reminders Rose.

    I love the pictures. Was that a baby bird?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com