Monday, March 23, 2009

Having Trouble...

Hey...I know I haven't closed it off yet.
I was just a little bit concerned about a couple of you.
If you can't get through that email leave a comment and let me know. I will try to get you on yet.

I'll leave it open a couple more days just to make sure. I Don't want to leave you out if you want to be added.
So far I have approved everyone who asked so if you didn't recieve an invite let me know so I can resend it.
Okay my friends? Okay!

Try this rosyrose72@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Got it!
    Thanks.
    Melanie@Bella~Mella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be added...but cannot find the e-mail...sorry not very technical!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com