Thursday, January 8, 2009

Birthday Randomness

Well, I thought I'd let you know that someone may or may not be turning 37 today....
And to give myself a little birthday present I decided to post a couple pictures that I have been working on.
Yeah I know...Its almost nauseating but....Who cares! It's my birthday!



And then there's little memory from last summer and our "get away" to this cute little bed and breakfast.


Here I am with my mom at Christmas. Don't get used to this color hair...I am seriously thinking about changing it! Maybe I'll do it as a little "gift" to myself.....Hmmmm....Malaina and my nephew Neil. They are such good friends. They always look forward to spending time together. When Malaina was about 4 she said "Mommy, when I grow up I'm gonna Marry Jayen(couldn't pronouce the L's yet)I said, "Oh sweetie, you can't do that and live in Indiana"(she wasn't even the one born in KY:)That's for all my Louisville Friends:)Without missing a beat she said"OK fine, I'll just marry Neil than". I waited a few years to break the news that he couldn't be an option either. Big Bummer!
Here are these cuties....Sophie and her friend Jackson. That's sugar all over their faces.

This may be an option for her future spouse..No pressure...I'm just sayin...




And here is my cousin Suz with her new groom Brendon praying at their reception.


I am loving photography and all the tricks to enhancing pictures. I think it may be fun to take more classes to learn other tricks and "fun-ness" of picture taking and editing.

Maybe that will be something I pursue this year?


Thank you for letting me share my life with you these past months. A year ago I didn't even know what a blog was. It has been a true blessing to meet so many new friends and connect with so many of my old friends as well!

I'm so lucky to be me.....Cause I got you!

11 comments:

  1. Very happy birthday to you Rose!!! Hope you have a very excellent day today.

    Great pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Rose! Hope you have a great day! Love all your photography...wish you were closer to give me a lesson with my new camera!

    Cannot wait to see the new hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A happy birthday to you, a happy birthday to you, every day of the year, may you draw Jesus near, a happy birthday to you, a happy birthday to you, the best that you've ever ha-a-ad, Hey!!(That's me singing u a B-day song across the miles) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Rose! If you get your hair "changed", don't go to that place you saw me get my simple wash and style!!! It was pathetic and not worth the money! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear ya Cindy! I've tried that "place" in a pinch already too...:)

    And to everyone...thank you so much for all the well wishes! I have never had so many birthday wishes before! Maybe thats because I was with 20 Kindergartners this morning who couldn't quit wishing me a happy birthday:)!
    Seriously, thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed the pictures. Ya'll are beautiful/handsome!
    What color are you considering? I have had lots of colors :)
    Right now I'm enjoying my current color...it's the same as when I was a youngin'.
    Pursuing the photography sounds exciting!
    Melanie@Bella~Mella

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! How exciting! I love birthdays....I don't care how old I get, I'll always love the whole celebration of life thing! Matt always laughs because I call it by "birthday MONTH" and I use it to my advantage the whole time...poor guy.

    I hope your day is as beautiful as you are!!!

    Also, I've used a few sites to digitally change my pics...what one are you using? I love it!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Rose!! I hope you have a wonderful day, and that your family spoils you silly :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very happy birthday wish to you!!!

    I want to take a photography class too!
    -sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK....seriously dying over here to know what photo site you are using to enhance your photos!!!!! I love it, and the one I've tried using isn't super user friendly!!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I missed it...I'm sorry! Happy Belated Birthday! That first picture is just fantastic. Here's to a wonderful year filled with blessings for you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com