Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

The fires have been burning much this week. Oh how I love the smell and warmth of the fire!
We have been sitting next to it to eat dinner all week. Chili soup and Hot ham and Cheese seem to taste better sitting next to the blazing fire.

We will sing and remember the baby in a manger who came to save us from our sins. He is the one and only. The king of kings. The Prince of Peace. The one who will come again. Not as a baby but as the reigning Lord.

And tonight as we celebrate the birth of our Lord we want to wish you and your families a very wonderful, Merry Christmas.


4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too Rose!

    Any Chili soup left over you could bring over for lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed all your creative ideas in decorating and your yummy food, while I was waiting for my daughter in law to deliver her precious bundle last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so blessed, aren't we? Love your cozy fire, and what fun to do your mini van express. I loved it when I heard it on her site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose, I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com