Hey friends... I have been house bound today... My Son has a rash...On his face...the kind that spreads....its driving him crazy.
Several different times today he would say loudly, "MOM, I WANT TO SCRATCH MY FACE OFF"!
I feel so helpless...
For several hours this morning he handcuffed himself so he wouldn't be tempted to scratch.
Poor boy! Poor boy! (I had no involvement in the handcuffing-just so that's clear)
It should be better by tomorrow but today was miserable.
Then I came across this tonight in Fiddledee's blog... She wasn't sure of the author but it just met a need for my fried brain...
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, sit In Your parked car With sunglasses on and point a hair dryer At passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice!
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put Decaf In The coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Espresso.
5. In the Memo Field of all your checks, write “For Marijuana.”
6. Skip down the hall rather than walk and see how many looks you get.
7. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
8. Specify that your drive-through order Is ‘To Go’.
9. Sing along at The Opera.
10. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you have a headache.
11. When the money comes out the ATM, scream ‘I Won! I Won!’
12. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling ‘Run For Your Lives! They’re Loose!’
13. Tell your children over dinner, ‘due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.’
I don't know why I think stuff like this is funny...Sometimes it gets funnier the more I read it...I'm weird this way...Random and weird...
Any way if you don't think it's funny right now come back at about 2:00 am and see if it humors you any more then.