Monday, October 27, 2008

Winner!




Just wanted to let you know I have a winner for the apple butter.


Last night I asked Micah to pick a number between 1-10 and he chose 7!

So the winner is:


Linda Crow, from 2nd Cup of Coffee.

Congratulations Linda, could you send me your address and I will get that in the mail right away!


Thanks to all of you who commented. It was fun!


From the funny papers today:

I overheard my son Jalen telling his cousin

"Sometimes I think I'm a human Snot Machine".(allergies)

My brain started spinning with all the ideas of what he could use this exceptional gift for.

Maybe the hub's and I don't need to worry about retirement funds after all!

2 comments:

  1. BOOM-sha-ka-laka-laka BOOM! I need your email address to send you my snail mail addy! Thank you, thank you! Apple Buttah! Boom!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com