Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What does your purse say about you?








What Your Handbag Says About You



You tend to be relaxed throughout the day. You are naturally at peace.



You tend to be on high alert. You are very aware of your surroundings.



You are a low maintenance person. You can adapt to a variety of situations.



You are open and comfortable with who you are. You don't hide anything.



You are a very creative person. Your life tends to be a whirlwind, but you always seem to pull it together.



You are a very unique and special person. There's no one else who is anything like you.




Okay I don't know if this fits me exactly...But I'll go with it.

It doesn't say I am a materialistic, under disciplined, over shopped, spend-a-holic that has too many bags already-so I'm good.

The thing is.... I like all kinds of bags... I'm a girl right?

So...go see what your purse says about you then come back and tell me!

1 comment:

  1. I took the little quiz and here is what it said (and I quote),

    "You are open and comfortable with who you are. You are very creative and when life is a whirlwind you pull it all together. you are very unique and special"

    Aw, shucks...I'm blushing!!

    Thanks Rose! That was fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com