Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged...8 answers to these questions

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Took the kids to school
2. Blogged
3. Got my neck adjusted
4. Wrote a thank you note
5. Picked up Jalen from dodge ball
6. Went to Malaina's volleyball game
7. Made tomato soup for dinner
8. Spent a little time reflecting for the last time at my mom and dad's house

8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Papa Vinos
2. Bonefish
3. Panera Bread
4. Cheesecake Factory
5. OutBack
6. Chili's
7. El Camino
8. Bubba Gumps(Navy Pier)

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. American Idol
2. Fox and Friends
3. If walls could talk
4. Paula Deen
5. Designing Cents
6. Nashville Star
7. I love Lucy
8. What not to wear

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Heaven
2. Friday(my favorite day)
3. Perfection(HA)
4. Christmas(favorite holiday)
5. A new house
6. The end to this election madness
7. Relating to my kids as adult friends
8. Next Summer(love summer)

8 things on my wish list:
1. I wish everyone knew of Jesus love
2. I wish we could all just get along
3. I wish children wouldn't have to suffer
4. I wish I could go with Kim on her trip to Australia
5. I wish our state would not have such fridged winters
6. I wish our house would sell without having to show it over and over
7. I wish people would take responsibility for their own decisions.
8. I wish I could just watch a buns of steel video and get em.

Now I will tag you:
1.Jessi
2.Carol
3.Carrie
4.Brooke
5.Danette

2 comments:

  1. I'm an idiot! i just posted a comment to you on my own blog! Silly Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rose, you make me laugh...It would be fun if you could go too, maybe another time! :) And I forgot about it, but I love, love, love American Idol too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear if you stop by...
Please let me hear from you!
You may email me at: Rosyrose72@gmail.com